Saturday 3 October 2015

ON-LINE SUGAR-CRAFT CLASSES.



Hi Everyone,

Sorry I've been away for a while,moving house has been hectic.

So what have I being doing? A lot.

I have being watching quite a handful of my Craftsy classes,last count I have like 50 I think.

You know I said I registered a while ago, but for some reason just didn't buy any classes,but all of a sudden I kept hearing a lot of good things about it.I went on to the site and before you could say Jack Robinson I was hooooked.

I definitely have gained from it,I made a shoe from Elisa Strauss's class- Runway ready more high fashion heels.





This is about the only project I have made from
 my classes yet but I have learnt a lot from the techniques and tips from the experienced tutors.

I have learnt how to improve my chocolate cakes,Swiss meringue butter cream and other things from the likes of  Joshua John Russell,Josh Johnson,James Rosselle and wafer paper flowers from Stevi Auble,I cant name them all they are so good.

This is  not a paid advertisement,its my honest opinion and the way I feel.

I also made a Spider-man cake for a darling little boy who is afraid of balloons,Thank God I didn't make a balloon cake for him,I had thought about it but googled ideas for little boys cakes and loved the Spider-man cake I saw by Cake craft world on Youtube. Here it is.







It was a surprise birthday cake and he absolutely loved it,and he loved my handmade spider.

My other cake was for another delightful 5 year old,his mum told me he loved cars and I had seen this race track car cake which I was itching to make.I made some fondant/sugar paste race cars with tutorials from Youtube.






I even had time to make a smbc cake for my crew at home.





All in all I had a rather interesting week.

How was yours?


See you soon.

Shols.

No comments:

Post a Comment