Saturday 20 June 2015

Custom cupcakes at L'atelier des chefs

Hi,
I was talking about how I started my sojourn in cake and the classes I attended when I decided to get serious with my cake baking and decorating.

I went searching for courses and classes and made a list of near and not so near and affordable and not so affordable.By a process af elimination I made a short list and I am steadily making my way down the list.

The very first class I went to was L'atelier des Chefs in Central London,I wanted to learn how to make filled cupcakes and the class was a lovely one,our chef was lovely,I think he is from New Zealand,very patient and explained every step.

We made lovely lemon meringue cupcakes filled with lemon curd which we also made there.we learnt how to make honeycomb,we made red velvet cupcakes,malted chocolate and honeycomb cupcakes and a luscious vanilla cupcake,it was a 2 hour class and was advertised as £72.00 but I got a 10% discount when booking.

I enjoyed it immensely.They even served wine at the beginning of the class,you also had a discount to use in their cookstore on that day.

Six cupcakes were boxed to take home,all in all a beautiful day.


My cakes,all squashed from the journey home on bus 25,but they still tasted delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment