Sunday 19 July 2015

My High heel shoe class



Hi,I'm back,
I told you I would be going  for a high heels class with Rhu Strand of Pimp my cake,gold award winning sugar craft teacher.

So I got on the train at London Victoria station all the way to Havant station enroute to Lovedean,Waterlooville.The things I do for the love of cake decorating and the lengths I go to.

Rhu is such a lovely person,not what I expected, no airs,just down to earth lovely.

I had a lovely time and she is a lovely teacher.

I learnt the essentials of making shoes(hehe. sugar ones not Italian designer ones) freehand without using moulds.

The class was from 2-5 and the time just flew,definitely have to take another class,maybe Felicity the fairy or skipping sally,so much to choose from,or it might be all the way to France for French cake breaks class.


Lovely,isn't it?











So that was my class and it was productive.

What else happened-I tweaked a vanilla cake recipe adding oil,yoghurt,milk and pureed strawberries.
It turned out heavenly and all because I bought a punnet of fat,juicy strawberries.

How was your week?


See you soon
Shols.

No comments:

Post a Comment