Sunday 5 July 2015

What I have been up to





Hi,
I have being having fun,this past week.I made a ton of cupcakes and cakes for friends.
I always forget to take photos at every step,must not forget again.

This is a pink birthday cake for a friend,embellished with flowers,berries and gems on wires.The inside is a lovely Victoria sponge with seedless strawberry jam and butter cream.








These are the cupcakes I made,some were red velvet and some were vanilla.The icing was buttercream with a hint of cream cheese and double cream.The red velvet recipe used was from
Sally's baking addiction,I really love her recipes.

I also tried my hand at making a Converse sneaker-I bought a tutorial from Ann Reardon-her You tube tutorials are really good.

It did turn out a bit wonky but I am proud of my first attempt,I can only get better right?

So here it is


The finished sneaker



A busy week right!!


Se you soon and we'll continue with the next cake class I attended.

No comments:

Post a Comment